The testimony of the faith of Jesus Christ
and the early Christians
is divided into two parts:
- The one cannot be understood without the other and neither can be understood without the Holy Bible which is the foundation of the testimony.
- No copyright is claimed by the writer and the reader is free to download the text and distribute it.
- Scripture has been quoted verbatim to anchor the text to the bible - whose truth is inviolate - but the reader is advised to read the context of the scriptural record quoted.
- Other texts have been linked only by references to passages in the bible - often a single verse for simplicity - so care must be taken to read and understand the context of the verses within their setting in the bible.
- The Holy Bible is the record of the word of God and remains the single source of truth. This work is a testimony of belief in that word and acknowledges the absolute authority of the word of God.
A further testimony to the truth of the word of God is in the following link: